Live AUD to THB Exchange Rates
Australian Dollar to Thai Baht
Australian Dollar to Thai Baht (AUD/THB) Exchange Rate Table
Australian Dollar Forecasts
Major Bank Forecasts for 2019 Compared
Forecasts for the Australian Dollar from bank experts are revised throughout the year.
This article shows you the different outlooks and is updated regularly.
AUD to THB Exchange Rate Calculator
It's hard to get the best exchange rate to transfer Thai Baht
Nearly every bank and money transfer company offer a different exchange rate to transfer Thai Baht.
Hardly any of them offer the best rate you see on Google or XE.
TransferWise is one of the only large, safe and low-cost companies that offer you the real AUD to THB exchange rate you see on Google or XE.
So how do they make any money? They charge a fee which is clearly explained before you transfer your money. This way you'll know exactly what your transfer will cost.
- Avoid using your credit or debit card to pay for your transfer. Sometimes, there are extra card surcharges.
- Compare the exchange rates and fees of TransferWise before you start.
- Make sure you have your ID. You may need it to set up your account.
Learn more about TransferWise
Where to buy Thai Baht at a great exchange rate
Buying currency online can often be the best way to get your foreign currency, but it does take a few days. Heading into a money changer in the city is a better option for larger amounts over $5,000 or if you need to get it last minute.
Alternatively, you can take your Australian dollars with you and convert it overseas.
How to order foreign currency online
Like most things, you can buy Thai Baht online. It's fairly easy and you can pick it up at the airport, a post office, or a store near you.
- Pay by BPAY and avoid credit or debit card surcharges
- Sometimes you can get a better rate if you order over $2,000
- Check for any promo codes like this to improve your rate