Travel Money Oz Key to the World Currency Card Review
This Travel Money Oz Key to the World Currency Card review will help you decide whether this is the card for you.
- Lock in exchange rate.
- Load up to 10 currencies.
- Order online or in store for free.
- Purchase insurance with card.
- 24/7 customer service.
- Use at any ATM that accepts MasterCard.
Since we wrote this review, Travel Money Oz have replaced the Key to the World card. Check out our review of the card they replaced it with, the Travel Money Oz Currency Pass.
Another important update: The Key to the World app has been replaced by the new Travel Money Oz app.
Pros and cons of using Key to the World Currency Card
- Free card and initial load.
- 24/7 global emergency assistance.
- Automatically sent card when you purchase.
- Covermore Travel Insurance
- No back-up card.
- $10 replacement card fee.
Benefits of the Key to the World Currency Card
- Chip and PIN.
- Not linked to your personal account, protecting your finances.
- MasterCard contactless enabled under $100AUD.
- Travel card free with Cover-More Travel Insurance.
- Once activated, you can load both foreign currencies and AUD onto the card.
Manage Your Money
- Load and reload at participating Flight Centre Travel Group stores, online or via BPAY.
- View and manage your balances online.
Currencies and Countries
- Australian dollars (AUD)
- US dollars (USD)
- Euro (EUR)
- United Kingdom (GBP)
- New Zealand dollars (NZD)
- Hong Kong dollars (HKD)
- Canadian dollars (CAD)
- Singapore dollars (SGD)
- Thai baht (THB)
- Japanese yen (JPY)
- Minimum Load $100 (BPAY and Debit).
- Maximum Load $10,000, $25,000 (via BPAY).
- ATM Withdrawal Limit (24 hours) : AUD 3,000 (or currency equivalent).
- POS Transaction Limit (24 hours): AUD 15,000 (or currency equivalent).
All prices are in AUD
|Card Purchase & Initial Load||Reload Funds||Negative Balance|
|Free.||Up to 1.1% of the total amount.||$20|
|Foreign Currency Conversion*||Inactivity Fee||Replacement card|
|MasterCard rate + 5.95% of the transaction amount.||Free||$10|
|ATM Withdrawal Fees|
Save time and let our online tools crunch the numbers for you.