WeXchange have locations in Sydney and Melbourne to buy or sell currency, and even have an option to do it online. This review will provide you all the information you need.
UPDATE: WeXchange have opened a second store in Sydney. Both stores are in the CBD
Store 1 is located at Suite 303, Level 3, 31 Market Street and is open weekdays from 9:30am to 5:30pm
Store 2 is located at Shop 9, 405-411 Sussex St but the entry is via Little Hay Street and is open weekdays from 9:30am to 7:00pm. It's also open on weekends from 10:00am to 5:00pm
The Currency Shop says:
- WeXchange offer quite competitive exchange rates as compared to other providers.
- They have multiple locations and a very informative website
- Use our comparison table to compare online rates for exchanging currency.
What We Will Cover:
- Fees, charges and commissions
- Payment options
- Exchange rates
- Overseas transfers
- Available currencies
- Travel Cards
- Pros and cons.
Fees, Charges and Commissions
WeExchange do not charge you any fees or commissions for using their currency exchange services.
Compare Money Changers Like UAE Exchange
WeXchange accept all payment methods including cash, debit and credit cards. They do however, charge a 1% fee if you’re paying by credit card.
They offer quite competitive exchange rates, from our research in 2017 we found that they had some of the most competitive rates for currencies such as Thai Baht and Euros.
Overseas transfers are not offered by WeXchange, they deal only with buying and selling currency.
WeXchange deal in a number of currencies. These include; USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, HKD, AED, BND, BRL, CAD, CHF, CNY, DKK, EUR, FJD, IDR, INR, ILS, KRW, KWD, LKR, MYR, NZD, NOK, PHP, RUB, SAR, SBD, SEK, THB, VND, VUV, WST, XPF and ZAR.
Travel cards are not available from WeXchange, they deal only with cash.To find out more about cards you can use while you’re travelling, you can browse the following link.
Should You Use WeXchange?
- WeXchange have in locations in Melbourne and Sydney
- They offer an online ordering service with competitive rates.
- They’re website is easy to use and very informative.
- Social media presence with honest customer reviews.
- Surcharge if you choose to pay via credit.
- They don’t offer a money transfer service.
Recommended For You
This calculator helps you compare exchange rates and fees of banks and travel money specialists.
Find out the best ways to exchange money. We will show you the cheapest places to buy currency, where to find the best exchange rate and how to get your holiday money online or in store.
We’ve had a good look through a dozen of the most widely used Travel Cards and came up with some tips that might save you some money.