Unimoni Australia Review (formally UAE Exchange)
Find out if you should use Unimoni in Australia to buy or sell currency.
What this Review Covers:
We’re most interested in how safe it is to use Unimoni, how they work and when you should use them. In this article, we’ll explore:
- Who owns Unimoni
- Common fees, charges and commissions
- What about Travel Cards?
- Should you use Unimoni?
Pros and cons of the Unimoni
- Exceptional exchange rates. Particularly if you are selling currency to them.
- No fees or commissions
- Limited locations
- No credit card facilities
- Basic website with no ability to buy or sell currency online
The Currency Shop says:
- Unimoni (formally UAE Exchange) offers fantastic exchange rates but they do not have as many locations as Travelex or Travel Money Oz
- Their website is not easy to use
- If you are sending money overseas, there may be better options.
- Use our currency exchange comparison tool to compare foreign exchange rates, fees and services of other providers.
Learn more about Unimoni
Unimoni Exchange Rates
Unimoni Exchange Rates are very competitive and much better than most Australian banks. Unlike many money exchangers, the rates change in store throughout the day.
To see the latest exchange rates offered through Unimoni, visit their website here.
Please note that their exchange rates may vary from store to store.
Common fees, charges and commissions
Unimoni does not charge a commission to buy travel money.
Do they accept credit cards?
Is Unimoni safe?
What about Travel Cards?
You can purchase the Multi-currency Cash Passport through Unimoni in store. It’s a matter of filling in an application form in-store and attaching acceptable photo identification, along with your set-up card load.