Understanding FBA Product Restrictions and Return Policies
Below is a list of helpful links to Amazon FBA product restrictions and return policies for you to read.
You will need to already be signed up to Amazon Seller Central for some of the links.
Make sure you read the fine print – you don’t want to waste your time or money on a product that is restricted and you don’t want your account to end up being blocked if it can be avoided. Also keep in mind that Amazon can change the restricted products list via FBA, so you need to make sure you double check in your planning stage.
- Requesting approvals to sell in various categories
- Amazon and FBA restricted products
- Date- & temperature-sensitive products
- Listing FBA inventory on Amazon
- Preparing FBA inventory for Amazon fulfilment
- Sending your FBA inventory to fulfilment centres
- Customer feedback managed for FBA orders
- Contacting Seller Support for customer feedback
- Customer returns for FBA
- Returns for specific products
- Disposal of certain products
- When you may be eligible for reimbursement
- Customer returns and refund requests for Multi-Channel fulfilment orders
- You are responsible for all service issues related to the fulfilment of your customers’ orders
- Situations for reimbursements
- Low reimbursements are calculated
- Timing for reimbursement
- FBA’s default Distributed Inventory Placement
- Inventory Placement Service
- Best practice for you products
- Inventory disposals
- Occurs when product is not listed for sale or in sellable condition & you haven’t responded to Amazon in designated timeframe
There is so much to learn about selling on Amazon.
From how to set up your business for success to insider tips and tools, these guides cover every aspect of starting and building a business in the worlds biggest marketplace.