WeXchange Melbourne Review
WeXchange are located in Sydney and Melbourne, we’ve reviewed them so you have all the information you need if you are going to use them to exchange money.
The Currency Shop says:
- WeXchange offer quite competitive exchange rates as compared to other providers.
- They have multiple locations and a very informative website
- Use our exchange rate comparison tool to compare online rates for exchanging currency.
What We Will Cover:
- Fees, charges and commissions
- Payment options
- Exchange rates
- Overseas transfers
- Available currencies
- Travel Cards
- Pros and cons.
- WeXchange have in locations in Melbourne and Sydney
- They offer an online ordering service with competitive rates.
- They’re website is easy to use and very informative.
- Social media presence with honest customer reviews.
- Surcharge if you choose to pay via credit.
- They don’t offer a money transfer service.
They offer quite competitive exchange rates, from our research in 2017 we found that they had some of the most competitive rates for currencies such as Thai Baht and Euros.
Fees, Charges and Commissions
WeExchange do not charge you any fees or commissions for using their currency exchange services.
WeXchange accept all payment methods including cash, debit and credit cards. They do however, charge a 1% fee if you’re paying by credit card.
Overseas transfers are not offered by WeXchange, they deal only with buying and selling currency.
WeXchange deal in a number of currencies. These include; USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, HKD, AED, BND, BRL, CAD, CHF, CNY, DKK, EUR, FJD, IDR, INR, ILS, KRW, KWD, LKR, MYR, NZD, NOK, PHP, RUB, SAR, SBD, SEK, THB, VND, VUV, WST, XPF and ZAR.
Travel cards are not available from WeXchange, they deal only with cash.